Sasso Consulting assists Ambulatory Surgery Centers by providing individualized Consulting including regulatory standards. We have worked with over 60 Ambulatory Surgery Centers. We teach and guide implementation of how to become a “Center of Excellence.”
We work with highly accredited Consultants who fully understand ASC industry standards and are proficient and pleasant when working with your team members. We ensure you understand and comply with all regulations from over six different accreditation agencies, and practice safe daily operations.
We are aware that the Ambulatory Surgery Center industry is subject to a significant amount of regulatory oversight including HIPAA, OSHA, Corporate Compliance, and Human Resources to mention a few. With ever changing ASC regulatory standards, we will keep you abreast with training and mentoring for leadership and Center staff. We offer custom audits and assessments of your Center.
Feel Free to Contact Us If You Need of Any of Our Offered Services:
- A Mock Survey: State -AAAHC, JCAHO, OSHA, Medicare (CMS), AAAASF, or another Regulatory Agency
- Plan of Correction Responses for any survey (POC)
- Transition to a Licensed ASC
- Quarterly Audits (Medical Records, Peer Review and Safety)
- Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement or Benchmarking Studies (Assistance or Implementation)
- Compliance Review and Resolution of any Problems or Issues
- Creation, Implementation and/or Review of Policies & Procedures
- Recruitment of Staff and/or Managers
- Credentialing, Peer Review
- Board Meeting Preparation
- Staff Training (Mandatory or other training)
- Management (Assistance or Interim)
- Life Safety Code Surveillance
- Special or Custom Projects…….and more!
"You don't know what you don't know, but once you know, you know."
Marcy Sasso, CASC
Let Sasso Consulting make sure your Center is in the know!